Extra protection from wind, rain & sun!
Extra protection from wind, rain & sun!The Kalahari Awning Wall Extension makes the awning & camping experience that much sweeter! Protect yourself & others further from annoying wind, rain & harsh sun rays, with Kalahari's Awning extension wall. Adapting to the front or side of your Awning, within seconds, The walls are made of 400 gram Rip stop canvas, making them completely waterproof, and able to withstand the harshest of weather conditions. Size & Specifications: 2.5m (across your vehicle) x 2.9m (away from your vehicle) Compatible with most Awning brands 400GSM Ripstop waterproof canvas
PURCHASE AND SHIPPING OPTION COMING SOON!
For Now CLICK & COLLECT ONLY.
CHANGES TO ORDERS
Once an order has been placed it is not able to be edited, added to or cancelled. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.
Once your order has been received we will contact you withing 24 hours with an estimated day your order will be ready for collection. You can then book a day and time that best suits you for collection.NOTE: Some items may take up to 14 days before available for collection
Aussie OffRoad Maitland may, at their sole discretion, provide a refund on the return of the Products within 30 days where the Product packaging is unopened and remains in a saleable condition. You acknowledge and agree that you are liable for any postage and shipping costs associated with any refund pursuant to this clause. Where refunds are granted these will be credited to the credit card used for purchase or to your PayPal account.For further information on returns email@example.com
We recommend professional installation. If the product is damaged during installation, we are not responsible and will not issue a refund.
- Before any returns or exchanges, please contact us with your item ID and reason for return/exchange.
- When you have received your package, please inspect your product for any manufacturer defects or shipping damage prior to installation - contact us if there is any damage.
- We do not accept returns if buyer has changed their mind, there must be a genuine problem with the item for us to consider a refund.
- Minor scratches will not be considered as manufacturer defect.
- All items need to be returned to OUR Maitland Warehouse
- We will only process the refund after the item is received and inspected by us.
- Item should be returned in original packaging and with all accessories. If any of it is missing or damage during freight we will deduct from the refund.
- Shipping is non-refundable.
- Return shipping is payable by the buyer.
- If returning an item you must contact us within 30 days of receiving purchase to get your return code and items must be received within 10 days of contacting us.
Aussie OffRoad offer a 3 month lay-by on certain products, if there is a long lead time for delivery. The item needs to be paid in full and picked up within 3 months from the date of purchase. Any lay-by that misses the 3 month mark will still have the option to pay off the invoice and pick up the item, if you choose to cancel, all monies paid will be deemed a non-refundable deposit.